Amrita Ayurvedic Herbal Toothpaste
Amrita Ayurvedic Herbal toothpaste contains neem, mango leaves, lemon, herbs and activated charcoal that gently whitens the teeth and cares for the entire mouth and throat area.
This is a natural, ayurvedic herbal toothpaste. This toothpaste contains neither fluoride, titanium dioxide nor microplastics, but only the best natural ingredients.
The natural ingredients of this refreshing toothpaste have been used in Ayurvedic medicine since ancient times.
Neem prevents gum issues and ensures healthy teeth. Mango leaves strengthen the gums and protect the tooth enamel. Lemon removes bad breath and strengthens the gums. Finally, due to its antibacterial effect, Carnation fights gum disease.
Thanks to menthol and lemon, you can maintain fresh breath. The taste of this Ayurvedic toothpaste is pleasantly fresh and not aggressive.
- the ayurvedic toothpaste supports oral health and naturally whitens teeth
- the addition of activated charcoal makes the teeth white and shiny
- vegan and free from microplastics, titanium dioxide, aluminium and aluminium oxide (aluminite)
- naturally fluoride-free
- natural, gentle tooth bleaching and cleaning in one. Applicable like a normal toothpaste
- if used regularly, additional protection against viruses, as many viruses first settle in the mouth and throat area
- suitable for both electric and conventional toothbrushes
- fresh breath and a pleasantly clean feeling in the mouth area thanks to natural herbs
- the leaves of the Neem Tree (Azadirachta indica) have always been used in India for protection and care of the mouth and throat
This toothpaste is meant for adults and children over the age of 2 years.
Brush thoroughly 2-3 times a day.
For children under 2 years, please consult your dentist.
Natural product colour may vary.
Store in a cool, dry place.