Rose Water Spray
The enchanting fragrance of the Rosa Damascena
Our rose water spray is a very nice refreshment for neck and face. The natural rose water is obtained from a pure distillate of Rosa Damascena. The rose water spray caresses the senses, moisturises, and relaxes the skin. The rose water is produced from controlled organic cultivation, contains no preservatives, no alcohol, no artificial coloring or fragrance.
The rose water spray can be used for all skin types due to its high quality and pureness. It has a soothing and pampering effect on demanding, stressed, sensitive and dry skin. Rosa Damscena has been famous in the orient for centuries for its enchanting fragrance and wonderful effects. The natural hydrolate is moisturising, has an anti-aging effect and balances the pH-value of the skin. The rose water spray is suitable for daily use with dry room air, or as a refreshment on hot summer days and during traveling.
Tips on the usage of the rose water spray
- The rose water spray can be used as daily cleansing water - Its antibacterial effect makes it an ideal cleansing face tonic to prevent impurities. Also, it can be useful for acne. The rose water has a calming effect on irritated and red skin and refines the pores.
- The rose water spray can be used as a tonic - Precious ingredients like vitamin C and A and antioxidants help to invigorate tired skin and give it a soft touch. The toning properties have a lifting effect and can smooth wrinkles.
- The rose water spray can be used to remove make-up -This is a great natural alternative for removing make-up. Just mix some plain almond or coconut oil with a few sprays of rose water on a cotton pad and start the cleaning.
- The rose water spray can be used for hair: A few sprinkles of the wonderful fragrant rose water give a glossy sheen to the hair and have a vitalizing and moisturizing effect.
- The rose water spray can be used for the eyes: The refreshing rose water can smooth fine lines and can help with puffy eyes. It can give tired, red eyes a pleasant cooling relief after a long hard-working day. Just spray a little rose water on 2 cotton pads and keep on closed eyes for ten minutes.
- The rose water spray can be used to refresh in general - During hot summer days, the rose water spray is a welcome refreshment with a few sprayers on neck and face. After a sunbath or sunburn, it can have a cooling effect. Also, during hot flashes, a few sprays of the cooling fluid can help. It can be relieving for itchy skin. After shaving it can be refreshing and soothing for men.
- The rose water spray can be useful for babies: The mild rose water is suitable for sensitive and vulnerable baby skin, can nourish and have a soothing effect on the nappy area. It is a pleasant addition to the baby bath.
- Free from paraffins
- Free from parabens
- Free from alcohol / ethanol
- BDIH certified natural cosmetics
- Free of synthetic preservatives
- Free from synthetic colors and fragrances
Aqua (Water), Rosa damascena extract, Geraniol*, Citronellol*; *from natural essential oils
As a tonic, spray rose water on a cotton pad and dab gently on face and neck regions. To use as a refreshing and vitalizing spray, just spray as needed on the face and neck and let it soak in. Shake well before using.